Extreme TMA System
In connection with the numerous requests of site visitors, a training video on the world famous strategy was made Extreme TMA System. This TS may seem complicated at first glance, but having figured out all of its elements, even a newcomer to forex can quite successfully complete transactions based on this system.
Installation of system files is standard and is performed according to standard instructions. THV Cave Manager Advisor is available at: //tlap.com/thv-cavemanager/
Extreme TMA System Strategy Rules
Stop Loss Setting
Stop-loss is set below the nearest local minimum for purchases and above the nearest local maximum for sales.
1. If the TMA Slope histogram is between the levels -0.25 and 0.25, we can open transactions for both purchase and sale. If the TMA Slope is below the level of -0.25 we only sell, and if the histogram is above the level of 0.25, we only consider buy transactions.
2. Once we have decided on the direction of the future transaction (see paragraph 1), we wait for the price to break through one of the Extreme TMA channel boundaries: the upper boundary of the channel for sales and the lower for purchases. The farther the price goes outside the channel, the better.
3. Now we again look at the TMA Slope indicator and will only enter into purchases when its bars grow, and in sales when they fall.
4. If you trade on a timeframe lower than H4, then we will use the TMA Slope readings on H4 to filter deals. If the TMA histogram on H4 is between -0.25 and 0.25, we can take any signals on the lower timeframe. If TMA Slope on H4> 0.25 we only buy. If TMA Slope on H4 <-0.25 we only sell.
1) In a trending market (if at the time of the release of TMA Slope it is more than 0.25 or less than -0.25, but not between these levels):
We remain in position until the TMA Slope moves into the zone between the levels of 0.25 and -0.25. When the histogram nevertheless enters the zone between these levels, we use a trailing stop at the highest / lowest level (depending on the position) of the point of the closest closed candle + 1 point.
2) In the absence of a clear trend (the TMA Slope indicator is between the levels of 0.25 and -0.25 at the time of exit):
Conservative: Close 1/2 position after moving 20 points in our direction, move the stop loss of the remaining half to breakeven. We completely close the remainder of the position either when the price touches the opposite boundary of the TMA channel, or when the TMA Slope histogram stob closes against us.
Medium risk: We move the stop position to breakeven after reaching a profit of 20 points. We completely close the position when the price reaches the opposite border of the channel, while (until the channel border is reached) we use a trailing stop equal to half the channel width.
Aggressive: We move the stop loss to breakeven after 30 points of profit. We completely close the position when the price reaches the opposite border of the channel, while (until the channel border is reached) we use a trailing stop equal to 1/3 of the channel width.
Note: in the video, I described the exit rules in a somewhat generalized manner, they are more accurately indicated in the text of this entry (see above.)